RPBCWD Photo Contest
Contest ends October 18, 2019
We want to see the District through your eyes. We are looking for photos from all seasons, featuring lakes, streams, recreation, wildlife, plants, or anything else outdoors that catches your eye. Submit one or more photos through the form below to enter.
- photos must be taken within the boundaries of the RPBCWD watershed district any time in 2018 or 2019
- Maximum 10 submissions per photographer
- Photographer must know the names and contact info of all indentifiable people in the photo
- Images should accurately represent the reality of the photographed scene
- Photographers must check the box and sign at the bottom of this page to grant the RPBCWD photo license
- Photos must be:
- horizontal format/ orientation
- at least 300 dpi
- TIF, JPEG, or PNG format (digital photos only)
Winners will have their photos printed in the RPBCWD 2020 Calendar, highlighted at rpbcwd.org, shared on our facebook, instagram, and twitter accounts, and more! Photo contest submissions will be judged beginning October 18th, 2019.
With questions or for alternate submission methods contact firstname.lastname@example.org.